Get a Voki now!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Resistance:Fall of Man PS3

I just beat the PS3's version of Halo today, Resistance fall of man. I say that because it is sony computer entertainments first real stretch at online play resembling 360. I played online and there is surprisingly plenty of players to compete with. I didn't think that their would be that many people still into the game, since it was one of the first games for the PS3. Besides that the campaign mode is a lot of fun. The game is quite long with more that 12 hours I would guess of game play. The creatures are also pretty hard to beat, it takes a lot of shots to take one down. They are also quite accurate so that doesn't help your cause. The graphics, story and controls are easy to manage and follow. I would rate this game with a 8.5, with its frustrating times to its successes. 

No comments: