Get a Voki now!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Interesting fact

I don't know how realistic this is, but I read an article that told me how the world was going to end in the year 2012, which is pretty darn soon. Now this is just what I read, and it was very very interesting. Well you know how they said their was a planet X and they wanted to make it a planet? Well they say that mysterious planet will be the end of the earth. Due to the fact that it has and irregular orbit. It will go way out past the planet Pluto, and come as close as like Jupiter I do believe, and this planet is bigger than Jupiter. So this means it has some big time gravity that comes with it. They say it will throw off the orbit of all the planets and including the earth. Now i don't know how true this is, could just be a myth. But it sure is scary to think about, because there is no way to stop it. Weird fact for all you readers out there. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Won't someone think of the children!"

Cowls said...

These facts you post, they lead to free-radicals. Those who imagine they could make a change. All I ask is; if one is to put the problem under the lense of speculation, should we not also prepare for the out come? Time does not rest...

St. James

To find me search not the vastness of the skies, nor the silent solitude of the caves, smoke and mirrors give me life.

big-e-size-that! said...

yeah I think it was the myans or aztecs that say this. This is when their calender ends.. dec 2012