Get a Voki now!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Global warming

I was watching the discovery channel this weekend, i think, or the history channel, but any way they listed the 10 ways the world could end, they titled it differently, like 10 threats to mankind or something. But the number one threat to our extinction is not a meteor, Black holes (yes they exsist), nuclear bombs, bio-warfare, super volcanoes, or any of that. The number one threat to our demise is.............Global Warming.....weird huh. that show must be directed by Al Gore. But I do beleive in global warming, but it's number one just because all the others problem won't happen. But global warming is all on us. 

1 comment:

big-e-size-that! said...

Yeah I saw that show-- I had to leave and didn't get to see the top three or whatever I left at, but all those things said were kind of alarming! I think 2029 was when that asteroid would barely miss us? damn!