Get a Voki now!

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Some intersting videos

I am posting these videos to tell you a little about me, first I have watched the Simpsons since I was like 6 years old, so I am a big fan, next I love fast cars, old school muscle, new school, exotics, and crotch rockets, and finally I love video games.......yes I will admit it, and Metal Gear Solid as a series thats been around since like the mid 90's and the newest installment for PS3 comes out in June, which I have pre-ordered. I have never pre-ordered a video game before...everrrrrrr. I also love music, and I have some concerts lined up for this month and will tell you all about them after I go. And I'm working on posting some of me playing guitar, but I need to get a knew one because my acoustic is more of a smaller beginner guitar and I need to go buy a full size one. Mine is a 3/4 not a 4/4, if you play you should know what I mean, or i'm just crazy. Until next time, Lata.




No comments: