Get a Voki now!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Linkin Park #2


Well as I previously stated for the 15th I was going to be going to see Linkin Park at Nationwide. Well all I have to say is...."amazing". I am a big time LP fan and to see them in concert just tops everything. I have been waiting for this ever since Hybrid Theory came out. So if you know any thing about LP, thats a good while. I was never really able to go to concerts when I was younger, but now that I am in Columbus I finally am close enough, and have the money to go to these events. But back to LP, they put on an awesome show, and they know how to get the crowd going. I don't even care about Chiodos and Coheed and Cambria, who opened for them, you couldn't hear the vocals any way. (sound sucked for them) But when LP came on you cold hear Chester and Mike with no problem. And isn't it amazing how Chester can Scream like he does, but still carry the i'll call it softer vocals, he has a great voice and I hope they stick around to put out a couple more albums. I think the the LP fan base is growing, I know i'll contribute, their cd's are the only ones that I purchase, I just don't buy cd's but when Minutes to Midnight came out, I was there the Next day. But I just love their mix of rock, Mikes hip-hop flare (and I have Fort Minor too, great stuff), and their mix of Piano and DJ and electronic flare. Well thats all for now, later.

No comments: